Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Maxisys Pro Funky intermitent issues
Maxisys Pro Funky intermitent issues

1812 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-08-31 01:24:39

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-08-28 04:18:07
     Occasionally  when bringing my MaxiSys Pro out of sleep mode and tapping on the MaxiSys App, The taskbar shows like 5 green arrows on the bottom and the green Update app shows a little red spot that I have 45 updates . I know when this occurs I cannot access the Diagnostic software. I have to close out the MaxiSys App , then reopen it and no updates are shown as needed and I can access my diagnostic software fine. I'm just worried that after my year of updates is over ,if this happens then  , I'm not going to be able to access my Diagnostic software any longer. Is Any one experiencing a similar problem

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2017-08-31 01:21:10 (Reply to:witsend)

yea, if you turn your wifi off it won't check for updates; and those green arrows you see are updates. it seems like it might take up to 30 secs for the maxisys to connect to the Bluetooth vci... so try that and report back....i'll be paying attention to this post and i'll try to help you out......

bill

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2017-08-31 01:24:39 (Reply to:witsend)

can you show a vid of this happening?? let me know

ps I know you are a seasoned user but I think you might of overlooked this....one cant help that with the way the system updates have been rolling out.....which is nothing bad by any means... just new stuff to figure out and deal with. i'v been on the maxisys 6 months after it came out... and I have to hand it to autel.....they have come a long way!!! props for the way the system has turned out so far...but there are needed improvements and that's another story..

Total1 Pages